10 Aug 6 Steps To Growing a Beard
Growing out anything is a pain in the ass and requires patience and planning. Don’t just start growing your beard out without a plan in mind—you’ll get impatient and will probably end up shaving too early or the wrong way. Plan ahead and be confident in what you want out of your beard. It’s not how others perceive you, but how you see yourself, which then creates the reflection that others see.
- Whatever beard style you want to experiment with, grow out your facial hair as much as possible.
- After your beard grows out, wait a couple of days and then decide on a style you want to create. Choose a beard style that best fits your facial hair pattern.
- Most men make the mistake of shaping and sculpting the beard too early. Remember to let it grow out.
- The key is being patient and really studying your face. Don’t be afraid to experiment. At the end of the day, people aren’t used to seeing you with a beard, so pretty much anything is going to look cool.
- Growing a beard is way more involved than just not shaving. Yes, refraining from shaving leads to growth, but a wild face full of stubble does not make a beard.
- Avoid coloring your beard, as it looks unnatural.