04 Nov 6 STEPS TO PREPARE FOR A MORNING SHAVE
Posted at 21:23h in Shaving
- Feel your beard prior to shaving. Take the time to observe it. Is your skin sensitive or dehydrated? Have you been in the sun a lot? All of these factors contribute to the result of your shave.
- As you become acquainted with your beard and the way it grows, wash your face and focus on the areas that seem especially sensitive.
- Like any good pilot, study your flight plan and come up with a plan each time. This’ll also encourage you to come up with some creative looks.
- Like a good chef, prepare your tools and don’t rush. Take your time and make sure that all of the tools are in place.
- Always use a translucent shaving solution like Easy Rider Shave Lube or a clear shave oil like Mane Man, so you can see what you’re doing.
Preparation is the key to success pretty much in any skill. Whether you’re cooking dinner or flying a plane, before you begin, you always be prepare with the right tools. The same goes for shaving.