09 Aug 7 Steps To Using a Shave Brush
Posted at 21:57h in Shaving
- Always wet the shave brush with warm water and immediately shake off the excess.
- Begin by rotating the brush over a tub of shaving cream or shave soap.
- Next, apply the product to your beard, always moving the brush in a circular motion.
- Remember, if you don’t shake off the excess water the lather on your face will start dripping.
- If you miss any spots, make sure to retouch.
- Once you’ve shaved going with the grain, if you want to get a closer shave, apply more shaving solution with your shave brush and go against the grain.
- When you’re done, make sure you know how to maintain and preserve a shave brush.
The key is to take your time and don’t apply too much product. Allow the shave brush to lift up the hairs so you can get a closer shave.