09 Aug 9 Steps For Shaving Sensitive Skin and Curly Beard Hair
- Before you begin shaving, wash your face and run your fingers along your skin to determine which direction the stubble is growing.
- Shave going with the grain of hair growth (downward).
- Shave the easy areas first and leave the sensitive areas for last, like the chin and neck, so they fully absorb the product.
- Dab water on the shave oil to reactivate the oil, and if you have facial hair, go over the areas detailing your face after you’ve shaved off the cream.
- Touch up your goatee, mustache, and beard line using your blade at an angle you’re comfortable with.
- When shaving, don’t press the razor too hard.
- Use warm water to rinse the blade often while shaving.
- Change your razor blades as soon as they become dull to avoid any irritation.
The key is to be as gentle as possible on your skin when you’re shaving. It might sound funny, but when you’re working on your face, touch it as though you are touching someone you love.