08 Aug How Do Ingrown Hairs Happen?
Posted at 21:45h in Skin Care
- When a hair grows sideways, it can grow into the skin instead of breaking through the surface, and this creates what’s known as an ingrown hair.
- You may become more prone to ingrown hairs if you have coarse facial hair.
- If your skin lacks moisture or if your face is really oily, you may be more susceptible to ingrown hairs.
- A buildup of dead skin cells will create an environment for ingrown hairs.
- The most common cause of ingrown hairs is improper shaving techniques. Learn how to shave your face properly to prevent future irritation.
- When you have skin that is susceptible to ingrown hairs, you’re always told to have a proper skin care regimen. Tell that to most men and they’ll probably tell you to go stick it where sun don’t shine.