10 Aug How To Brush Your Scalp
The last thing a man thinks about is sitting in front of a mirror and brushing his hair. It just doesn’t happen. However, there are a lot of great benefits to brushing your hair.
- Brushing your hair is one of the best things you can do for your scalp. Invest in a quality hairbrush.
- Brushing cleans, polishes, and stimulates the scalp. The act of brushing distributes natural oils along the entire hair shaft and eliminates scaly particles.
- Brushing circulates the blood and helps when trying to grow hair. The circulation is also good for the root and the bulb of the hair, helping to move nutrients and oxygen.
- Best technique: brush from the scalp to the ends of the hair in long, firm stokes.
- Make sure to touch the scalp with the bristles of the brush each time, so you can lift the hair in wide curves.
- Purchase a brush that fits your hair type. Different bristles work for different hair. A good brush may seem expensive, but it’ll last a lifetime.
The key is finding the right brush. The best types of brushes are ones that contain boar bristles.