10 Aug How To Condition Your Scalp
Posted at 18:32h in Hair Care
- Run a nickel-size amount of conditioner (more for longer hair) through the middle to the tips of your hair. Check out MAN-A-MORPHOSIS – Body Lotion & Hair Conditioner – in 1
- If your scalp produces too much oil to condition the roots, there’s no need to condition that area.
- Massage the conditioner onto your scalp and leave it on while you finish the rest of your shower routine. This gives your scalp a chance to grab all the nutrients.
- Rinse your conditioner completely until the water runs clear down the drain and there are no more suds.
- Rinse with cold water to close the cuticles and hold in the conditioner for ultimate smoothness, shine and protection.
- Dry your hair. If you’re towel drying, don’t rub the hair with the towel because this will damage your hair. Instead, lightly scrunch and pat your hair.
In cold weather it’s especially important to condition your scalp to prevent it from dryness. Most people in the wintertime think they have dandruff, when actually all they have is dry scalp.