10 Jul How To Deal With Baldness
Posted at 18:47h in Hair Care
- Studies that focus on the psychological impact of balding have shown that men with visible hair loss are perceived as older, weaker, and less physically attractive than men with a full head of hair.
- This unwelcome social stereotype negatively impacts the self-image of men suffering from hair loss. Men who suffer from hair loss say they feel physically unattractive, stressed out, and overall dissatisfied with their body image.
- First of all, we are men. We get better with age. If you play this bald thing right, it can positively impact your life and image.
- It all comes down to how much you respect yourself. Make it work for you and your beliefs will turn into realities.
- It’s totally working out for Bruce Willis, Michael Jordan, and a bunch of other guys.
Embrace the fact that you’re losing hair and take advantage of the fact that you’re looking more distinguished. That’s a lot more attractive than hiding it.