10 Aug How To Oil And Massage Your Scalp
- Some awesome oils that are great for your hair and scalp are Avocado, Coconut, Argan, Olive and Almond.
- Each ingredient provides different benefits, but in general, these oils assist in hair growth, dandruff, shine, moisture and strengthening.
- It’s a great idea to use a massage technique to apply these oils onto your scalp.
- Massaging the scalp improves blood flow and also stimulates the hair follicles. Not to mention it feels great. This is a service that a lot of nice salons provide and if your local salon doesn’t provide it then you can do it yourself at home.
- Rub the pads of your fingers firmly against your head in small circles. Think about investing in a scalp brush, which can be used in the shower while you shampoo you hair.
Good hair oils make your hair softer, smoother, silkier, and they treat frizzy, damaged hair. There are a lot of good oils out there; Argon is most popular. It contains fatty acids and vitamin E, two ingredients that are great for hair and skin.