08 Aug How To Prevent Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes
Posted at 21:31h in Skin Care
- If you wake up looking like you got punched in the face, I recommend using Mug Shot Eye Therapy, a botanically infused organic solution that hydrates skin around the eyes, diminishing wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles.
- Stay hydrated by consuming plenty of fluids. Make sure you’re drinking between six and ten 8 oz. glasses of water a day. You know you’re hydrated when you aren’t thirsty (obviously) and your urine runs clear.
- Chill out on the salt. The sodium in salty foods gets stored around your eyes.
- Watch your diet. Foods that are processed generally contain high amounts of sodium, gluten, fats, and other GMOs that contribute to inflammation. This type of diet will make you feel sluggish and your body won’t be able to digest things properly. Instead, it’ll show up around your eyes.
- Be aware of potential allergens like fabrics, cheap skin care products, pollen and dust. Treat your allergies with the proper antihistamines.
- Be sure to get the right amount of sleep, seven to eight hours every night. When you don’t get enough sleep, it starts to affect your face and mood.
If you’re out partying, drink half a glass of water with every cocktail. Staying hydrated will save you from puffy eyes the morning after. Your eyes say a lot about you, so be aware.