10 Aug How To Shampoo Your Scalp
- A quality botanical shampoo is concentrated, so you don’t need more than a nickel or quarter-size drop depending on the length of your hair.
- Rub a dollop of shampoo between your palms and smooth it onto your scalp.
- Massage your scalp with your fingertips, but not too vigorously. Don’t mound hair on top of your head to scrub it, as this will cause tangles.
- Take your time and really wash your hair thoroughly using the pads of your fingers. Don’t use your fingernails, as they’ll scratch and damage your scalp.
- Move the skin around under your fingers. Hair follicles are fed with blood by the capillaries, so this is a fantastic way to improve circulation and provide your hair with some extra nourishment. This should take you around two minutes.
- Your next step knowing how to properly rinse shampoo.
Completely soak your hair with water before you shampoo. Good shampoo, like our Surface Warfare, is very concentrated so you don’t need a lot. Make sure you get the back and sides of your head. When you’re done, rinse completely until all the bubbles are out.