10 Aug How To Treat Dry Scalp
- Find a shampoo with botanical ingredients and avoid those containing sulfates. Sulfates damage hair and dry it out. I recommend using our Surface Warfare Shampoo. It brings a strong arsenal of cleanser and moisturizer to battle dirt and grime buildup brought on by environmental assault with activators like White Willow Bark, Rosemary and Chamomile.
- Follow up with deep conditioning treatments, leave-in conditioners, and lotions for the scalp.
- When showering, allow the conditioner to sit on your hair longer before rinsing. Or try using our Man-A-Morphosis for even deeper hydration.
- Try a scalp massage to stimulate circulation. You can also use a scalp steamer or simply wrap your head in warm, moist towels.
- Avoid blow-drying, as this will easily dry our your hair and scalp.
- Be careful using styling aids that contain excessive amounts of alcohol, like hairsprays and firming gels.
Anything that has botanicals like Green Tea, Chamomile, Rosemary, White Willow Bark is great. Organic Coconut Oil is also great. Massage onto your scalp, leave for 30 minutes, and rinse out. Sesame Oil and Tea Tree Oil are both great because they moisturize the scalp.