10 Aug How To Trim Your Ear Hair
It’s easy for us to think that ear hair isn’t as offensive as nose hair, but it is. Ear hair is something that should definitely be eliminated.
- To do this properly, grab your ears in what I call the flying elephant position.
- Use the trimmer on your outer ear, removing the most visible follicles from the earlobe to the pinna (that’s the cartilage).
- Next, delicately position the trimmer in the inner ear area, taking care not to penetrate too deeply (if at all) into the ear canal.
- There will be some hairs that are difficult for the blade of the trimmer to capture. You’ll find usually encounter these on the top, sides, and back of your earflap.
- Your three options for capturing these hairs are using tweezers, having your significant other use tweezers, or having your hairstylist eliminate them.
Invest in a quality nose/ear hair trimmer—I don’t advise using scissors. There are going to be hairs that you’ll miss, like on the back of your earlobe. Just be careful and proceed with caution with whatever tool you choose.