10 Aug How To Use a Nose Hair Trimmer
- Trim your nose hair before washing your face or showering. You don’t want the inside of your nose to be wet, as it’ll be difficult for the rotary blades on the trimmer to work. It’s always best to do it dry.
- Get close to a mirror, study your nostrils, look inside and make sure there isn’t any snot that’ll get in your way.
- Turn on the trimmer, push your nose up into the flying pig position, turn to your left, lean forward so you can see your trimmer in the mirror, and begin by taking the trimmer up your nostril, moving it in a circle lightly.
- Go lightly because the blade is already turning in a circle, all that you’re doing is helping your trimmer. Clean the walls going east, north, west and south.
- Turn off the trimmer, grab a tissue, and clean the inside of the nostril you just worked on. Check your handiwork for missed hairs.
- Switch sides and repeat the same steps.
- When you’re done, be sure to read the cleaning instructions and clean your trimmer.
Cut what’s exposed—don’t go in too far. That nose hair up there actually comes in handy by protecting a lot of crap from the environment from going into your system.