10 Aug How To Wash Your Body
- To properly wash yourself you’ll need soap or body wash, water, a washcloth, a loofah or sponge.
- Choose the right body wash for your skin.
- The skin on your face is sensitive. When you wash your face, always use a different washcloth and products designed specifically for your face. You don’t want the bacteria from your body to infect your face.
- When rinsing off in the shower, use warm (never hot) water. Hot water will dry out your skin. Make sure your entire body is wet before you apply your soap or shower gel.
- Use your washcloth to create a thick lather with the soap or body wash. Rub the washcloth in a circular motion over your entire body for a nice, even scrub.
- Use a loofah or sponge to create an even greater lather to scrub your entire body. This’ll eliminate dead skin cells and buildup. Start at your neck and work your way down. Wash your junk last. Once you’re completely soaped up, rinse the suds off.
When taking a shower using products you love, this can be a very enjoyable experience. Make sure you get the key areas like your nether regions, armpits, neck, in between your toes, and when you’re done, make sure to thoroughly rinse everything off.