10 Aug How To Wash Your Junk
- Be careful when washing down there. Clean your junk first before moving to your ass, so no bacteria spread to this sensitive area.
- Use a mild, non-fragrance soap when washing your penis. Otherwise you risk altering your body’s natural pH balance.
- If you aren’t circumcised, make sure to pull your foreskin back in order to properly clean your penis.
- Again, this area is sensitive, so it’s important to keep up with your personal hygiene and repeat this process on a daily basis.
- Even if you aren’t washing your hair every day, washing your junk should be a daily habit.
You want to keep this area groomed. When you’re washing this area, use more body wash and soap than you would normally use on the rest of your body. If you’re going to use an exfoliant scrub, be very gentle.