09 Aug Shave Tools: Sensitive Skin and Curly Beards Hair
- Use a multi-blade razor, especially if you’re prone to ingrown hairs.
- If you use a double edge/safety razor, you won’t get as close of a shave.
- Do not ever use a plastic disposable razor.
- Use a shave brush to apply your shaving solution.
- Always use a quality, non-foaming shave cream that lubricates. Foam is unnecessary and does nothing; it creates a barrier between your face and the razor.
- Apply shave oil onto the areas you’re shaving as a layer underneath the shave cream. Let everything sit on your skin for two minutes so it absorbs and softens your beard.
What you put in is what you get out, so if you eat bad food, the results show. If you put crap motor oil in a car, the results will show. If you love and care for your most prized possession, your face, then make sure to always invest in great tools.