09 Aug The First 5 Steps To Take When Shaving Your Head
- If you have hair, use electric clippers to take off some weight before you shave. This prevents the hair from getting tangled in the razor.
- Take your time. Start with the higher guards to properly work off some of the length.
- Once you’ve taken enough hair off, set your electric razor to the shortest setting.
- Don’t press too hard. Let the guards and blades of the clipper do the work for you.
- When you’re done trimming, wash your head or take a shower. The steam will help soften the hairs, making it easier to shave.
When you’re shaving your head for the first time, chances are you may have some cuts and irritation. If you follow the steps above, you won’t be as bothered. Basically, don’t get trigger-happy right away, and take time to prepare your scalp.