08 Aug What Causes Breakouts?
Posted at 21:26h in Skin Care
- You are what you eat. What you put into your body ends up on your face.
- Indulging in greasy, fatty foods and cigarettes can contribute to breakouts.
- A breakout doesn’t mean you have acne. Breakouts happen after a day of stress, a night of partying, or not sleeping properly.
- Breakouts occur when the body uses its immune system, vitamin B, and other reserves to heal itself.
- When your body has to defend itself because it’s tired, the amendable contents of your liver aren’t accessible to detoxify the waste coming through your skin.
Diet and stress contribute to most grooming challenges. I think one of the best solutions for breaking out is meditation.