10 Aug What Is A Leave-In Conditioner?
Posted at 17:45h in Hair Care
- As you may have guessed by the name, these conditioners don’t get rinsed out.
- Leave-in conditioners nourish your hair and add protection from the sun (some may contain sunscreen).
- After showering, apply a nickel-size drop to your hands, work it through damp hair, and massage the scalp. Dry your hair with a towel to finish.
- This type of conditioner is commonly used because of the manageability is gives to hair.
- These are great for normal, combination, and dry scalps.
I recommend our Man-A-Morphosis, which also doubles as a body and scalp lotion all-in-one. It smells amazing and everything about this product is organic and natural. It contains Jojoba Oil, Green Tea and vitamin B.