10 Aug Why You Should Condition Your Scalp
Posted at 17:00h in Hair Care
Yes, you need conditioner. It enhances the look and feel of your hair by increasing body and volume.
- Conditioner facilitates in styling, repairs damage, replaces natural oils, reduces flakes, and makes your hair feel soft and smooth.
- The type of conditioner you use depends on your hair type.
- If you shave your head, use a moisturizer with an SPF. The last thing you need is a sun burnt scalp and a flaky head.
- Every hair strand is covered in tiny cells that resemble fish scales. When they’re damaged they stand out and hair looks dull and rough. Conditioner works by smoothing hair and replenishing shine.
- Conditioners also help reduce static, even on greasy hair. If you suffer from a greasy thatch, use less and concentrate on working the conditioner through the ends that tend to be drier.
Conditioner helps bring balance to the scalp. Use a botanical formula like our Man-A-Morphosis to quench thirsty hair.