08 Sep YOGA: INCREASE THE FLOW IN YOUR SEXUAL CORE AND MORE
We know you’ve seen a photo or two in your day of a particularly bendable woman. Maybe she’s in a leotard, maybe even less. But you’ve probably thought: “That could come in useful.” Well, guess what? The same applies for you. Men, listen up: yoga isn’t for the housewives these days. Stop standing on the sidelines rooting for your partner. Loosen up those stiff joints! Work the downward-facing dog into your weekly schedule and maybe you will have a hotter sex life.
5 Reasons to Try Yoga:
- Boost Your Sex Life – By being active in yoga you will build a strong and flexible body. You will find yourself trying new positions in the bedroom. Better yet, yoga increases blood flow to your sexual core. Some claim it helps cure erectile dysfunction. Want to improve the pelvic muscles? Try the Bow Pose, Peacock Pose and Shoulder Stand.
- Physical Benefits – Yoga boosts energy and endurance, builds strength, and prevents injuries. Best part, it will help with your constant back pain.
- Sleep Aid – You will start sleeping better because you have mastered your breathing.
- Feel Better – Yoga connects your mind and body. You will feel more focused and less stressed.
- Healthy Heart – Studies show that yoga reduces risk of heart disease by lowering blood pressure and a slower heart rate.
If you’re new to the world of yoga, take a beginner’s class and keep in mind the NFL players (Tom Brady, Tony Romo and Braylon Edwards among them) who swear by it every time you get uncomfortable and feel unmancho. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in (no need to go all out with the tight clothing). Find a local yoga class or school and Your sex life will thank you.